A Pause

In the hope of seeming cheerful here are some pretty daffodils: 


 So, last week was a strange week. It started out as a lovely week with a bit of excitement and encouragement but then it changed man, it ended with stress, worry, and an unexpected bill. Nothing was straight forward and it resulted in a weekend spent dazed by the turbulent ride that it was, which of course meant that a lot of things were put on the back burner. By the end of it I had survived but lost much of my muchness. 


Ultimately, the week could have been a lot worse than it was; nobody was hurt or injured, everyone I care about is safe and well. I still have a roof over my head, food in my belly and a license on my telly. However, that doesn't stop me feeling utterly side swiped by it all. 

Needless to say I'm still trying to stop my head from spinning and find my razzle-dazzle again. I have got a lot I want to share with you but my brain can barely string 140 characters together for a comprehensive tweet let alone a decent blog post! I really don't want to write a load of drivel and bore you so please consider this my Pause post. It is a post to say "I'm still here!" and "I'll be back" (if you didn't read that as Arnie would then please read it again....properly this time!)  

I'm taking a moment to stop and smell the daffodils, breath in slowly and recognise the world again. 



Oh, and by the way, if you don't have a car and are thinking of getting one.....don't! (I don't mean that....I love my car.....I love the freedom.....Please don't break again!) 

Needless to say my car is neither systematic, hydromatic....nor is it Greased Lightening. 

Tell me a story to make it all better? 

Comments

  1. I tell you what my car went into the garage last week and I came out a lot worse off. It made me want to cry. And what makes it worse is it has to go back this week! I'll just keep appreciating that beautiful bunch of daffodils.
    Kate xx
    http://appreciatetheday45.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I guess we can clutch at daffodils together!! Honestly though, unexpected car bills are the worst. I hope yours doesn't come out worse off again for you!

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, cars are a pain in the arse. but I do love the freedom.
    I don't have too many stories. Today I went to see a bunch of boat lifts and the other day we set our wok on fire... That's my week :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Reading