The Daisy Chronicles: An Introduction

Did you ever hear the story about the inquisitive young (ahem) girl who went to explore York and met a new acquaintance, who regretted nothing and wore a hat, in a weird yet magical place?

Oh, you didn't? Well, you should. It's here.



I have been obsessing about Ruby Ruth Dolls since that visit to York. For those of you that aren't familiar with the dolls they are the brain child of Jenny, an artist who combined her Fine Art degree, love of colourful fabrics and buttons with her love of weird creatures. 

Each of the dolls is totally unique and they are all hand crafted with a mixture of brand new and recycled fabrics. With each doll comes a small slice of personality. 

You can follow Ruby Ruth Dolls on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. They are currently running a competition on Pinterest to win Wendy by creating a board for her! You can find the details of the competition here.

I just love these dolls. I love the fact that they are strange looking little beans. They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder and let's face it aren't the most beautiful things sometimes only so because of a strange little feature? My favourite thing about these dolls is the tag line they come with. In one short sentence each little character has a past, present and a future. I think they are unique and quirky, who doesn't love quirky? 

When the guys behind Ruby Ruth Dolls contacted me about featuring one of their dolls on my blog I jumped at the chance! 

So, without further ado, let me introduce you Daisy. Daisy regrets nothing!: 



  

Daisy is jumping aboard M HQ as my extra exploring companion. We are going to explore along with Mr M and Kitten Explorer, and she will be documenting her journey's here on my blog. 

Welcome to The Daisy Chronicles! 

Daisy's first Selfie was a complete and utter success. Daisy thinks that this is her best side. 






*In collaboration with Ruby Ruth Dolls. Whilst I have been contacted to feature this product on my blog all views and opinions are my own. I have not been paid to write this post or any future posts about this product. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Reading