The Great British Food Festival: The Final Edition

Okay, so I promise that this will be the last post about this Food Festival. What can I say? I just really, really love good food! 

I just wanted to do a final post on any of the company's that I thought you should hear about that didn't quite fit into my other posts.

I'll keep it short and sweet and lure you in with delicious pictures that may make you dribble a little bit! 




 Astuccio Limoncino from Morelli, Sweets from across the pond (including mint M&Ms!), Jams from Emma's Pantry Preserves in Derbyshire. 


There is no way Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies can be bad! 

                                                 

Raspberry meringues and.......


......Millionaire's Shortbread!




Jammy Dodger and Jaffa cake cupcakes, and Lemon and Blackberry Meringues from West 33.

How Brilliant are these?!




A Medium Curry base from Punjaban.


 Red Devil, Green Thunder, and Bouncing Berry cheeses from the Snowdonia Cheese Company.


Indian Spiced Chai Tea from Bollands of Chester.





Pizza base and pizza sauce testing for Dough It Yourself Pizza. (I genuinely love this name!)




Chutneys, pickles, and sauces from Karimix.




Shots of alcohol that taste like sweets from Retro Shots.


Marshmallow Cupcakes from End Of The Rainbow. How cute are these?!



Puckalilli, Pickled Red Onion, Cucumber and Lemon, and Carrot and Cardamom Chutney from Puckett's Pickles. The Carrot and Cardamom is just amazing! 




Some cracking advice there.....



Jams and Chutney's from The Cherry Tree. These guys also do a fabulous range of curds that are blooming lovely!


And, who could forget pies?! Mr M bought one of these Game Pies, I'm not one for Game but I did try a bit of the pastry and it was one of the best Hot Water pastries I have ever had! Unfortunately, I can't remember the companies name! 

So there you have it, the last of my Great British Food Festival posts. I cannot recommend these festivals enough, and if there is one coming near you then you simply have to go! I mean, come on, the Creme Brulee Brownies, the Elderflower Gin........THE PULLED PORK SANDWICH! 


Previous posts here.

Comments

Popular Reading