A New Addition!

Do you own a photo that when you look at it you can remember the exact thought you were thinking, or that captures a fatal life changing moment?

Yup, this is that photo for me (it's all in the face):



Then this happened:



Which then led to this:



It is about time I introduced the new addition to the Explorer Household, Puppy Explorer.

I guess it's fair to say that our new addition wasn't as spontaneous as that, both Mr M and I have wanted to hear the pitter patter of tiny paws for a long time, but this was certainly the moment I tipped over the edge and finally caved to the inevitable!

After eight weeks with us our little man seems to be fully settled and is proving to be the perfect pooch. He's got a long way to go before he's a Sauvé, smooth ladies man but he doesn't do a bad job of being cute.

There's going to be a lot more of that face on the space so look out ladies, this is a ladies man in progress!

Comments

Popular Reading