The Paper Anniversary

A big fat Happy 1st Anniversary to us!


  

 So, our first year of marriage is done! No longer can we be accused of Honeymoon babies, or being in the honeymoon period. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the happy grins are here to stay and haven't disappeared over the course of the year.

It is bizarre how quickly life goes and the fact that it is a full year since we exchanged I Will's seems so quick!

A year on, I'll be honest, I still can't remember the wedding day clearly, but I can remember the best of the last year. Every single moment has been sheer marital perfection, from the nights curled up on the sofa in our jammies to the blazing rows over nothing, every moment has made up the perfect first year of marriage for me.

I love you very much Mr M, thank you for being such an amazing husband.


Comments

  1. Happy anniversary! You guys are super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Reading